Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Ice Ice Baby! Da-da, Da-da, Da-Da-Da-Da!








Most of us awoke this morning expecting to see a lot of Ice. This storm lasted about as long and had just as much impact as the career of the gentleman pictured to the left. Now we are left with forty mph winds. My running will take place on the treadmill tonight. Followed by some core strengthening exercises. My new routine will take me through mid April. This is combat injuries, lose about 10lbs, and prepare to start training for the 2007 Marine Corp Marathon.



This will be my second marathon. It will my friend Tim's first. We will be training together as well as funding raising together. The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society will be the benefactor. We do have plans for a golf tournament(details to follow).



In case you we wondering this will the fifth week in a row that I have failed to earn any money in the Long Branch Golf Pool. Freddie decided not to play this week. He must be resting up for the Champion's Tour. I'm happy for him.



Anyway......today is Valentine's Day. And no better time to mention my wife in my new blog than today. In November 2005 I asked her to marry me. She said yes. DUH. So in the spirit of romance I would like to share the view we had that night. Happy Valentine's Day Tammy! I love You! I told you I would work you in somehow when you did not expect it.





View from the top of Rockefeller Center in New York City.