Saturday, February 3, 2007

Oh Mexico.


Today was a little cool. There was the temperature, 33 degrees. There was the wind, 30mph gusts. And there was the season, winter. I wish I was back in Mexico. Pictured here at Pamilla, in Cabo San Lucas. Standing on the par five tee over looking the Sea of Cortez it was quite warm. Unlike today when Rico and I walked nine holes at Countryside Golf Course. My friend Tim chose to run 10 miles today. I am taking a week or so off running longer distances. This is to combat shin splints.

I really do not know what makes us do these things on days like today. I wonder what conversations people are having in their cars as they pass us on I-81, or Tim on Jefferson Avenue. What else were we going to do? Watch TV? Do chores? Boring! We chose wind burn and possible pneumonia! I feel good about that decision being that I won our match 2up.

I still would have rather tee'd it up in Cabo, caught a $30.oo cab ride back to the resort, and laid at the pool drinking beer the rest of the day. Maybe next year!

1 comment:

Tim said...

Given the option, Cabo would be my pick also.