Thursday, April 26, 2007

Round Two


This past weekend's weather was a little better for rock hunting. I also had help. Tammy, Savannah, and myself drove to the South Prong area of Barbour's Creek in Craig County. The temperature was in the mid 70's. Forty degrees different from my previous journey to my favorite rock store.


It also didn't take as long to fill up with a driver to follow me along to way. We made a few stops to let Savannah run through the creek. She'll be laying in the one I am building. She already goes out and sits in the holes I have dug.

This load should do it. I am patiently awaiting the arrival of my pump and liner. I still have to run electrical and attach plumbing. The last step is cosmetic. I hope to have it completed by Memorial Day weekend. My sister Monica is flying me out to Phoenix for a golf weekend.

Rebuilding the deck is scheduled for June. Just in time for Summer cookouts!

3 comments:

Tim said...

Muy bueno amigo.

Tim said...

Hello the Bill.

Tim said...

Good run this morning the Bill.