Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Spring Projects!

I have started an outdoor project. This is bound to occupy many hours of my time and energy this spring. What you see is the beginning of a pond less waterfall and stream. There will be many updates and pictures to chart the progress. I cannot wait until it is finished. I did forget to take the before picture though. Lots of juniper was laying around dying and I had the stones around the trees formed into a retaining wall. I am also going to open my deck to stairs along the side facing the water feature, get rid of the hot tub to make room for lounging furniture, and light up the area with low voltage lights. Anyone know someone who needs a loan? I need to also pay for all of this. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Tim said...

uh Bill ... picture number 3 looks a tad suspect ...